JURNAL HUKUM VOLKGEIST
Jurnal Hukum Volkgeist has a focus to provide a venue for academicians, researchers, and practitioners for publishing the original research articles or review articles. It is an open access and peer-reviewed journal, published by Faculty of Law, Muhammadiyah University of Buton. The journal is a biannual which is published on June and December. Articles submitted might cover topical issues in Constitutional Law, Human Rights, Criminal Law, Islamic Law, Civil Law, International Law, Agrarian Law, Adat Law, Criminal Procedural Law, Commercial Law, Administrative Law, Environmental Law and so forth which related to the Science of Law.
Start 2019, all papers submitted to the journal should be written in good English. The work should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. On April 2019, the official language of the manuscript to be published in JH-Volkgeist is English.
- Country of Publication: Indonesia
- Publisher: Faculty of Law, Universitas Muhammadiyah Buton
- P-ISSN: 2528-360X
- E-ISSN: 2621-6159
- DOI: Yes
- Frequency: Biannualy
- Publication Dates: [June][December]
- Acceptance Rate: (not yet avaliable)
- Impact Factor: (not yet avaliable)
- Format: Online & Print
- Scope: Law (more information)
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexed: Google Scholar, Portal Garuda, etc.
- Subscription Fee: No
- Policy: Peer-reviewed/Refereed
- Review Time: Seven Weeks Approximately
- E-mail: email@example.com